Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blog News

Hey guys!

So I know I haven't been blogging for a good week now and you probably think I'm slacking. I'm not though. Well, I am a little :)

As many of you may know, two girls, known as L & S, run this blog. But, L has some things going on and she isn't going to be blogging anymore. Which leaves me, S. And so I figured that I might as well start my own fresh blog!

Lo and behold my new blog, Sniff Books, Not Drugs !

But I'm not calling myself S anymore because well, it's a letter, not a name :D  I'm going by the name Honey now.

The new blog is green because I love green, SO MUCH. I'm quite proud of it so far, even though it has nothing in it.

I hope to see you guys over there. If I don't then that's cool, no big deal. But I'm going to be doing some real amazing things over at the new blog and if you miss it all then it ain't my fault. Just sayin ;)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't written in awhile. I haven't written on my blog for a few months and I don't even have a good excuse. I'm your newest follower by the way.





    http://untraveled-world.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    this is actually my very first time to follow ur blog it looks nich and intersting - am a book lover too if your interested in joing online bok club leave me a comment

    Nisha

    ReplyDelete