Friday, December 17, 2010

Follow Friday #3 (12/17/10)



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted over at Parajunkee's View. Each week one blogger will be selected as a feature, so sign up for the Follow Feature. Future features are picked randomly.

So, this week's question:

What did you study in college, or are currently studying and did it lead to your current 9 to 5 or are you doing something totally different?


__________________________________________________________________________________

I wish I was done school! I'm preparing for a career in the sciences right now, biology to be specific, but that may change; I'm still open to other things. 

-S

Still in High School, my friends. However, I do plan on majoring in some type of History and minoring in Pyschology. Then I plan on going into teaching. All the while trying to publish a book. :)

-L

1 comment:

  1. I'm still in high school so I don't know what I'm majoring in yet. :)
    New follower from Friday Follow.
    Happy reading! -Caroline, Words & Whispers

    ReplyDelete