Saturday, December 18, 2010

In My Mailbox #2 (12/18/10)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by the wonderful Kristi over at The Story Siren with inspiration from Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. It's a great way to share books that bloggers have received and it's fun too!

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really excited today because this is the second time we've done this meme here at Diary of a Book Lover! I know I said the same thing last week but I can't help it, I'm still excited! Let's just say that I'll be excited every week I do this meme =P

   White Cat by Holly Black [Goodreads]
   The Scorch Trials by James Dashner [Goodreads]
   Matched by Ally Condie [Goodreads] [Review]
   The Duff by Kody Keplinger [Goodreads]

I've finished Crescendo, which I received last week and I started The Scorch Trials yesterday. Plus, I read Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers a couple days ago so I'll be reviewing those soon. Kay, later!

-S

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, a bunch of books from my TBR! I can't wait to read your reviews on them.

    ReplyDelete